Fleece - Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
- 100% recycled, heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full front zipper ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin
- Raglan sleeves, front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a contoured shape that layers easily
- 100% recycled, brushed tricot trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and handwarmer pockets
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; 2 interior drop-in pockets; zippered left-sleeve pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ to promote safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at email@example.com