Accessory - Gear Aid Revivex Durable Water Repellent Spray
Restore the DWR coating on GORE-TEX® jackets and waterproof-breathable outerwear with Revivex Durable Water Repellent. Over time, DWR (durable water repellency) on technical gear wears off, and the fabric gets dirty and absorbs water.
Regular reproofing treatment of rainwear, soft shells, ski pants, and GORE-TEX jackets is highly recommended to continuously repel water. Just pre-clean the garment with Revivex Pro Cleaner, spray on this waterproof coating and let air dry.
The continuous, air-powered sprayer dispenses every last drop of the formula in a wide, even application to ensure garments are fully covered. Whatever your adventure is, Revivex Durable Water Repellent provides the right protection in the rain and snow.
- Durable – Spray-on treatment restores DWR, resists abrasion and repels water, oil and stains
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Washable – Ideal for outerwear and ski gear, this DWR coating will remain after a wash and can be air dried or heat set
- Compatible – Designed for use on technical fabrics including eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX materials; formula is PFOA and PFOS free
- Multipurpose – Restore water repellency to DWR treated rainwear, jackets, ski pants, gloves, boots, waders, and nylon tent flies
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org