Jacket - North Face Thermoball Eco Triclimate Jacket OS
The Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate® Jacket is a waterproof, breathable jacket for snowsports. Featuring 100%-recycled ThermoBall Eco in the removable inner jacket, it’ll keep your body toasty-warm and your conscience clean.
- ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation for warmth even when wet
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell helps keep you dry
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Outer and Inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Pit-zip venting
- Side-zip venting
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal stormflap
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Hem cinch-cord
- 100% windproof fabric
- Raglan sleeves for increased comfort and mobility
- [Inner Jacket] Standard fit
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at email@example.com