Slippers - North Face Women's Thermoball Traction Mules V
Your feet work hard, so they deserve the warmth and comfort of the Women’s ThermoBall™ Traction Mules V. These shoes combine ThermoBall™ Eco insulation with high-traction rubber outsoles to make slip-ons that are ideal for base camp, après ski, or shuffling out to grab the morning paper.
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Upper| Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Sole Unit| Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Upper: Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with a non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish for added water repellency
- ThermoBall™ Eco 100% recycled polyester insulation helps keep feet warm even when wet
- Sole Unit: Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Upper| Recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with a non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish for added water repellency
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org