Boot - Rooster All Purpose Sailing Boot
Outstanding sole protection and toe support make this All Purpose boot a must have for all water sports. Its soft lining and wide zippered opening make putting on the boots a breeze. Made utilising our proprietary 3D lasts to provide a more stable platform and wider fit than the average wet boot.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- EasiFit; made using proprietary 3D lasts giving a more stable platform and wider fit than the industry average
- Constructed using 90 degree woven 5mm thick neoprene which provides additional stiffness for excellent hiking support whilst retaining and flexibility
- Heavy duty YKK zip for increased durability with a neoprene gusset for comfort and to reduce water ingress
- Fleece-like terry lining for increased insulation which also helps to pull the boots on and off.
- A moulded Velcro tab helps to keep the fastened zip in place
- Hard wearing, ribbed sole for increased grip around the boat and protection on stoney slipways
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org