Youth Snow Suit - Columbia Frosty Slop Set
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Microfleece Lining: 100% Polyester; Insulation: 100% Polyester.
- Zipper closure.
- Machine Wash.
- WATERPROOF JACKET AND SNOW BIB SET: Designed for toddlers and small youth, this winter jacket and snow bib combo incorporates extra features to keep active toddlers completely warm and dry in any kind of outdoor snow play..
- WARM AND COMFORTABLE JACKET: Built to keep little ones dry, this coat includes a fleece lined, adjustable hood, plus an adjustable powder skirt with silicone grippers to keep everything in place while keeping the snow out..
- WARM WATERPROOF BIBS: These snow-bibs are built to last with our Hammerhead reinforced seat and knees. Adjustable suspenders and articulated knees, along with internal gaiters and silicone grippers at the legs keep active little bodies happy and dry..
- VERSATILE WINTER COMBINATION: The fun and stylish coat and bib color combinations are designed to compliment each other, while allowing you to mix and match, or wear each piece individually when needed..
- EXTENDED FIT: This youth jacket and snow bib pants feature our OUTGROWN grow system that makes it easy for this jacket and bibs to adjust to their growth spurts to extend the life of the set..
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org