Light - Orca Torch D511 Dive Light
Illuminate the underwater world with a narrow spot beam at depths as great as 150m with the OrcaTorch D511 2200 lumens dive torch. Power is provided by two 26650 batteries. It is also compatible with three C batteries. The mechanical rotary head switch offers high reliability underwater. The light features a narrow, concentrated 8° spot beam, making it a great tool for focusing, exploring tight spaces, and examining sea life up close.
Uses CREE LED, max 2200 lumens
* Powered by 2 * 26650 batteries, Compatible with 3 * C batteries
* 8° beam angle
* Mechanical rotary head switch offers high-reliability underwater
* Intelligent Over-Heat protection
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at email@example.com