Misc - Aquaseal FD Adhesive
Repair all types of gear failures with Aquaseal FD. It’s a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive that comes in a handy 0.75 oz tube. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that’s in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. So, when fishing waders rip on the river or a wetsuit tears while diving through prickly corals, don’t throw it away. Fix it with Aquaseal FD.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at email@example.com