Accessory - Gear Aid Revivex Wash-In Water Repellent
Waterproofing the whole family’s rain gear has never been easier with Revivex Wash-In Water Repellent. One treatment with this DWR wash creates and restores waterproofing protection to high-tech gear including GORE-TEX® jackets and pants. As a highly concentrated water repellent, you can treat multiple garments at once. Just pre-wash with Revivex Pro Cleaner, add one ounce per garment to your sink or washing machine, then tumble dry. It'll add a protective layer to fight the elements without impacting breathability. Extend the life of your favorite outerwear and say goodbye to wetness with Revivex Wash-In Water Repellent.
- Concentrated – A 10 fl oz pouch can treat several garments simultaneously to keep technical jackets, ski pants, rain gear, soft shells, and fleece
- Fluorocarbon-Free – Non-toxic formula is designed to use on technical gear including GORE-TEX jackets
- Long-Lasting – One wash treatment lasts all season for months of protection from rain, snow and moisture
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at its best
- Multipurpose – Ideal for restoring or adding water repellency to outerwear and gloves with no insulation or lining
Once we have confirmed stock availability, we will accept your credit card payment, and send you an email advising that your purchase is ready for collection.
Should we not have all the items in your order, we will advise you by email, remove the item(s) from your purchase, and reduce the credit card charge by the amount of the item(s) not available. Your card is never charged until we are confident that we have the stock to fulfil your order.
All purchases are to be collected at our Hamilton location, Makin Waves, 11 Church Street, Hamilton, HM10.
We are happy to provide curb-side collection if you prefer. Just call us at 292-4609 and we will bring your purchase to you.
Returns or exchanges may be made within 14 days of purchase. You must have a receipt, and items must be in their original, unopened packaging were applicable.
You can reach us by phone at 292-4609, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org